The Street by Street Project is led by a committed and talented team, all contributing their expertise on a voluntary basis.
It is a project of the Centre for Civil Society.
A HUGE thank you to the Project Team and the 90+ people from all over Australia who have helped guide the project as members of the Reference Group. Anyone who shares our dream of a connected neighbourhoods movement is invited to help make this happen, by initiating a group in your neighbourhood or by joining the national project team.
National Manager Irene Opper, Consultant, Oppertunity Consulting; Asset Based Community Development Guide, Bank of Ideas, Vic
Project Coordinator W.A.
- Maureen Maher, Community Connector & Consultant
Project Team Members
- Vern Hughes, Director, Centre for Civil Society
- Jane Figgis, Researcher – ageing-in-community, AAAJ Consulting Group, former journalist / broadcaster on Radio National, WA
- Sonia Murphy, Graphic designer / typesetter, Vic Email email@example.com for design and typesetting enquiries.
- Lauren Bradley, Community Development Coordinator, Woden Community Services, ACT
- John Baxter, Consultant, CoCreate Adelaide, SA
- Srihari Polarapu, Post Graduate Health Promotion Student, Deakin University, Vic
Evaluation and Research Team
- Dr Rebecca Wickes, Acting Head of Criminology, Chair of the Australian Community Capacity Study, University of Queensland
- Dr Bronwyn Harmon, Honours Coordinator, School of Psychology & Social Science, Edith Cowan University WA
- Dr Wendy MacDonald, Adjunct Professor, Centre for Ergonomics & Human Factors, School of Public Health and Human Biosciences, La Trobe University, Vic
- Renee Zahnow, School of Social Science, University of Queensland
A huge thank you to the following people who contributed to the development of the project:
- IT and website development: Lorraine Pestell (IT Project Manager, Vic), Priyanka Kandaswami (Software and website developer, Master of Technology (IT) student, Vic), Farid Basheer (Website developer, Master of Technology (IT) student, Vic), Roland Rozenbachs (WordPress / IT)
- Desktop publishing: Alana Randazzo (Graphic Designer, WA) Email firstname.lastname@example.org for design enquiries.
- Volunteer advice: Louise Knight (Volunteer Coordinator, Suncare Community Services, Qld)
- Promotion: Amabel Lim (Marketing & Management student, Vic)
- Susanna Cooper (Administration / Promotion)
- Clare Idriss (Manager, Practical Editing, ACT) www.practicalediting.com.au